Latest Posts

Live Laugh Line Dance Weekend Day 1 UPDATED - NOW WITH GLENN ROGERS VIDEO

By 12:09:00 , , , ,

We're here! We finally made it.... but I can't dance. I've severely sprained my ankle and been banned from dancing :-(. But I still came and over the next few posts I'm going to tell you all about what I've been getting upto.

I'm going to start by providing our playlist upto midnight on the Friday night which also featured the Outrageous Glenn Rogers performing. Take a look and see how many you know. I've divided the playlist based on who was DJing at the time. We had 2 DJ's Max Beck & Cathy Hodgson in addition to Glenn's set.

Line dancing

Here is what was played:

Max Beck's Set

Save the day
Dear friend
Doctor Doctor
Big blue tree
Something in the water
Somebody like you 
So just dance dance dance
Better when I'm dancin'
Pot of gold
About feelings
Thinkin' Country
Hot tamales
Uptown funk
Pop that lock
Bittersweet memory
Shania's moment
Forever & a day
The real deal
2 lane highway
Second hand heart
The Bomp
Feet don't fail me now
Memphis
Raggle Taggle Gypsy Oh

Glenn Rogers Set

Glen Rogers

Just a memory
Places
Gypsy Queen
Love Trip
Southbound Train
Amazing faith
Sinatra & chardonnay
Lay low
Jai du boogie
Barn dance
Ribbon of highway
Strip it down

Barn dance


Cathy Hodgson's Set

Corazon diamante
Patient Heart
The Queen
Islands in the stream/Cake by the Ocean
Skip the line
Until the dawn/And get it on
Mony Mony
Manjara
Galway girl
Bring on the good times
Into the arena
Ain't misbehavin'
Derailed
Blue ain't your colour
Lamtarra Rhumba
Heavenly Cha
Girl Crush
Harden up princess
Chill factor
Razor Sharp
You don't know love.

That's all for now. I also have some videos of Glenn performing and I will upload those later (our internet is slow here) - My next post will feature the workshops on day 2 so watch this space!

Here's Glen performing 'Gypsy Queen'


and my favourite 'Amazed'



Want to see the DJ set list for our second evening featuring the amazing Calico? Click here



You Might Also Like

0 comments