Latest Posts

Live Laugh Line Dance weekend Day 2 - DJ setlist - NOW UPDATED WITH CALICO PERFORMANCE

By 13:15:00 , , , , ,

Firstly I want to start with an apology.

The internet is slow here and trying to upload a video is very slow going so I will post my videos separately later in the week. This also means that I will also post the workshop videos and reviews later in the week.

line dancers


Yesterday was a fantastic day topped up by an even better evening. Our live band for the evening was Calico and as you can see from the photo's below, we also had a green and white theme in honor of the chosen charity Macmillian for whom we were fundraising throughout the weekend. 

Rob Fowler danced THE BEAST for charity donations to Macmillian which as anyone knows who has seen him before is absolutely brilliant. Take a look at the video and please don't forget to donate if you can.



Our second evening featured the amazing Calico and we had a green and white theme for Macmillian. Rob Fowler was also good enough to do the Beast but only for a Macmillian donation – so that’s what we did. I have a video of him doing it so once I have a better internet connection I will upload so you can all see it.

Of course we also danced some of the dances we learnt in the workshops and I have highlighted the relevant dances below – more details on these will appear later this week.

Here are the DJ set lists for the evening, I managed to do a few dances despite my ankle injury and so a few dances might be missing a few dances if I forgot to update my piece of paper when I got back. I think I might be missing the last few dances of the night too (apologies for that) as we retired about 5 minutes before the end at 1am. I appreciate some of the dance names might not be quite right - I will also correct these in the week.

Any of my fellow dancers who wish to add any further dances I missed please add these to the comments below.

Cathy’s Set 1


This & That
Caught in the act
Driven
Come as you are
Solo Amor
All day long (Mr Mom)
Wow Tokyo
Mony Mony
Saltry
Brand new chick
Intrigue

Nikki Calico

Calico Set 1


Ticket to the blues
Ribbon of highway
Blue night cha
Jai du boogie
Fireball
Telepathy
Heavenly Cha
This is me
Ain’t misbehavin’
Closer
Strip it down
What if I never love again
Just for grins
Islands in the stream

Cathy’s Set 2

 Wagon wheel rock
Woman up
Nimby/Cheek to cheek
Run back to me

Rob Fowler Demo – The Beast (for Macmillian)

Shakatak
Its up to you
Throwaway the key
Blue ain’t your colour

NOW ADDED - CALICO PERFORM - BLUE NIGHT (Blue night cha)


Calico set 2

Black and white (Dee’s new dance)
Sinatra & Chardonnay
Save the day
Making history
Lamtarra rhumba
Better when I’m dancing
Uptown funk
So just dance dance dance
Lay low
Gypsy Queen
Locklin's bar

Max’s Set

Doctor Doctor
Some girls will (Vicki’s new dance)
You don’t know love (Alison & Peter’s new dance)
Dance with me tonight
Heartbreak Express
Lightning Polka
Hold your horses
Losing my rhythm (Alison & Peter’s new dance)
Love her for a while
Bossa Nova
Deeply completely
Sexy
Slammin’ Doors
Young Blood
Stop it
Have fun go mad
Black horse
Walkin after midnight
Eternal Secret

You Might Also Like

0 comments