Latest Posts

Live Laugh Line dance weekend day 3 - DJ setlist NOW UPDATED WITH RICHARD PALMER VIDEO & EXCL DUET WITH NIKKY

By 21:36:00 , , , ,

I can't believe I've been home from this fabulous weekend for over a day now and I'm already back at work :-( Like some of the other dancers who have been posting on facebook I also feel exhausted and my voice still has not recovered from all that singing. (My work colleagues keep asking me to repeat myself lol).

line dancers


Anyway moving on, I'm going to post the playlist from Sunday night which also featured the amazing Richard Palmer (who as you will see from the dance diary tab will be performing at our local club in December). I have some videos of him singing with Glenn Rogers and Nikki Napier which I will upload later in the week, but here is the full setlist from Sunday night.


Max's Set


Skinny Genes
Scotia Samba
Swamp thing
What was I thinking
Messed up in Memphis/Lemon tree
A little bit gypsy
Skip the line
Dear friend
Bossa Nova
We only live once
I see me
You don't know love


Richard Palmer Set 1


The real deal
Gypsy Queen
Ticket to the blues
Lamtarra rhumba (to make you sweat)
Your loving arms
Locklin's bar
About feelings
Up
Lay Low
Big blue tree
Ain't misbehavin'
Better when I'm dancin'
Well do ya?

Glenn Rogers

Glen's set


Buy me a rose/vertical expression
Islands in the stream
Drift of a dream

Vikki Morris and Richard Palmer

Richard Palmer Set 2


Written in scars
So just dance dance dance
Amazing faith
Heavenly cha
Jai du boogie
Save the day
Tennessee Waltz
Barn dance
Tempted
Just a memory
Dream lover
little red book
Vertical expression
Black coffee

UPDATED - RICHARD PALMER PERFORMS BABY I'M RIGHT (THE REAL DEAL)


EXCLUSIVE DUETS - RICHARD PALMER & NIKKY NAPIER PERFORM

 MIXED DRINK ABOUT FEELINGS (ABOUT FEELINGS)


&
UP


Max/Cathy DJ set


The bomp
Drift away
Black and white
The Compass Dance
She wants a cowboy
I can't unlove you
Kick a little dirt around
The flute
Remember when
Titanic
Walk back to me

I may have missed a few or got the name wrong - apologies if this is the case. I will review all posts in daylight later in the week (Probably Thursday) and add my reviews/videos/scripts from the workshops on Saturday and Sunday then as well.



Keep a look out or why not like my FB page (link in sidebar) to receive a notification of when it's available. You can also follow me on Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments